Replacement 6600mAh 9-Cell HP Pavilion N5100 Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM hp laptop battery
- No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
- full 1 year warranty.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Replacement for The Following Battery Code:
Work With The Following Laptop Models:
HP Omnibook XE3, HP Pavilion 5000, HP Pavilion N5000, HP Pavilion N5100, HP Pavilion N5200, HP Pavilion N5300, HP Pavilion N5400
Tips to maximise hp laptop battery performance:
- Charge new batteries: New battery in a discharged condition must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new laptop battery two to four times to enable it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
- Exercise your hp laptop battery: Do not let your battery dormant for long periods of time. I recommend using the hp pavilion n5100 battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in the proceedings described above.
- Keep your battery clean: It's a good idea to clean dirty laptop battery with a cotton swab and alcohol. This HEPS maintain a good connection between the battery and the laptop.
- The life of a hp n5100 battery operating under normal conditions is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles.This translates into one and half to three years of battery life for the average user.
- Preventing the memory effect: Keep your hp pavilion n5100 laptop battery in health care and then comply fully at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries which do not suffer from memory effect.
- Battery storage: If you do not use laptop battery for a month or more, I recommend storing it in a clean, dry and cool away from heat and metal objects.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought