Replacement 4400mAh Asus M50 Battery
Replacement 6600mAh M50 Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM asus laptop battery
- No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
- full 1 year warranty.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Replacement for The Following Battery Code:
Work With The Following Laptop Models:
Asus M50, Asus M50V, Asus M50Q, Asus M50Sa, Asus M50Sr, Asus M50Sv, Asus M51E, Asus M51Kr, Asus M51Se, Asus M51Sn, Asus M51Sr, Asus M51Va, Asus M51Vr, Asus X55Sa, Asus X55Sr, Asus X55Sv, Asus X57VN, Asus G50, Asus G50VT, Asus L50
- Normally, a new asus m50 battery pack comes in a very low charge condition and must be fully charged before use. Refer to the user manual of your portable electronic equipment for charging instructions.
- A new asus laptop battery needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- Do not forget to take away your m50 battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
- Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery for asus m50 to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
- To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a new asus m50 laptop battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought