Replacement 4400mAh Acer AS07B41 Battery
Replacement 4400mAh AS07B41 Battery
- 100% compatible with OEM acer laptop battery
- No memory effect. Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
- full 1 year warranty.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Replacement for The Following Battery Code:
Acer:AS07B31, AS07B32, AS07B41, AS07B42, AS07B51, AS07B52, AS07B71, AS07B72, AS07BX1, AS07BX2, LC.BTP00.007, LC.BTP00.008, 3UR18650Y-2-CPL-ICL50, 934T2180F, BT.00603.033, BT.00604.018, BT.00605.015, BT.00607.010, BT.00803.024, BT.00804.020, BT.00804.024, BT.00805.011, BT.00807.014, BTP-AS5520G, ICK70, ICL50, ICW50, ICY70, JDW50, MS2221, ZD1, LC.BTP00.007
Work With The Following Laptop Models:
Acer Aspire 5220, Acer Aspire 5310, Acer Aspire 5320, Acer Aspire 5520, Acer Aspire 5520G, Acer Aspire 5710, Acer Aspire 5710Z, Acer Aspire 5720, Acer Aspire 5720Z, Acer Aspire 5910, Acer Aspire 5910G, Acer Aspire 5920, Acer Aspire 5920G, Acer Aspire 6920, Acer Aspire 6920G, Acer Aspire 7220, Acer Aspire 7320, Acer Aspire 7520, Acer Aspire 7520G, Acer Aspire 7520Z, Acer Aspire 7720, Acer Aspire 7720G, Acer Aspire 7720Z, Acer Aspire 8920
- Normally, a new acer as07b41 battery pack comes in a very low charge condition and must be fully charged before use. Refer to the user manual of your portable electronic equipment for charging instructions.
- A new acer laptop battery needs to be fully charged and fully discharged or "cycled" as much as five times to condition them into performing at full capacity.
- Do not forget to take away your as07b41 battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
- Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your laptop battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.
- Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
- Do not incinerate or expose battery for acer as07b41 to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
- To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
- It is normal if a new acer as07b41 laptop battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought